Washington, D.C., July 8, 2022 — Dcode, the premier advisory firm connecting the emerging tech industry and government to drive commercial innovation in the federal market, today announced the award of a $45M Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) vehicle to support the DoD in driving technological innovation at scale, and in building an intentional, unified culture of innovation across the Department.
The initial task orders awarded against the IDIQ support the United States Air Force in defining strategies to bring innovation throughout the entire requirements and acquisition process into major sustainment programs. This award gives Department of Defense (DoD) stakeholders an easy way to leverage Dcode for similar services.
“We’ve advised thousands of government and tech leaders on innovation best practices to quickly drive tech innovation inside a very risk-averse, bureaucratic market,” said Riya Patel, Managing Director of Government at Dcode. “Through this IDIQ, we are excited to provide the entire DoD with access to the support they need to apply those best practices and achieve real outcomes at scale.”
With a 7-year period of performance, the scope of Dcode’s IDIQ includes a full suite of innovation advisory services, senior executive coaching, and technology and innovation workforce development programs.
The vehicle will allow Dcode to bring its unique experience in advising both high-growth emerging tech companies, and government leaders to:
- Develop an intentional culture of innovation in mission critical programs
- Assess the innovation maturity of organizations to better identify opportunities to spur the integration of emerging tech capabilities at all levels
- Implement governance frameworks and strategies to transition concepts successfully
- Ensure program, finance, legal, and acquisitions stakeholders are prepared to scale transformation through modern business models and outcomes-based processes
- Implement innovative agile acquisition frameworks, and effectively leverage waivers and exceptions
- Engage with non-traditional vendors to facilitate the adoption of cutting-edge technology
- Understand the role of venture capital and private markets in DoD’s competitive advantage
“This award underscores the progress and commitment key government agencies, like the Secretary of the Air Force Concepts, Development, and Management Office, are making to deliver cutting edge technology to our warfighter,” said Meagan Metzger, Founder and CEO of Dcode. “Dcode is incredibly honored to work with the highest echelons of the DoD to help shape the strategic mission of the service.”
To learn more about how federal agencies can work with Dcode, view our Government Advisory page.
Dcode is the premier advisory firm connecting the tech industry and government to drive commercial innovation in the federal market. Dcode helps emerging tech companies, federal agencies, and industry partners understand each other and work together to improve the government with better tech.
Dcode has worked with hundreds of tech companies and government organizations, driving new implementations of commercial technology in government and millions in federal contracts. To learn more, visit: dcode.co.